Staffing agency AGENTURA WORK TECH s.r.o.
AGENTURA WORK TECH s.r.o. is an experienced player in the Czech market of staffing agencies. The company has a long history in the Czech Republic and long-standing experience in the job market abroad. Our company emphasizes reliability, early fulfillment of customer requirements on labor supply, and quality of services offered. The main focus of our staffing agency is to provide high-quality professional agency workers in the shortest time possible, as specified by employer demand..
Employee leasing - (human resource leasing) offers companies a number of bonuses:
- customers receive all necessary employees in the shortest time possible,
- legal, tax and investment risks are substantially reduced
- possibility to regulate the number of employees without changing your stock state and thus save significant funds on compulsory state levies
- all our agency employees are officially employed, foreign workers are EU citizens and have all necessary legal authorizations of our authorities
Due to the extensive database of work force and sufficient number of its own stock workers from various professions throughout the Czech Republic, we are able to meet even the most challenging requirements of our customers in the field of human resources.
Main line of our HR activities: Employee leasing, Outsourcing, Recruitment
Within our staffing agency activities we focus on these services:
Employee leasing - services which provide human resources as temporary help to companies. It is a form of temporary or term outsourcing of employees.
Outsourcing - partial delivery (subdelivery) of work, services, or other performance under contract for work in various industries.
Recruitment - recruitment of employees to your stock status.
Our agency specializes mainly in the following sectors:
1) industry (automotive, engineering, chemical, electrical engineering, logistics, food, and others)
2) services (hotels, trade, supermarkets, healthcare, and others).
AGENTURA WORK TECH s.r.o. has all authorizations from the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs and business liability insurance and employee liability insurance for damage caused at work.
We offer consulting services in the following areas:
• orientation in the job market
• unemployment issues
• carrier choice and transition
• further education
• personnel work
• stress management
• self-knowledge and development of one’s own resources
• work psychology